Professional Development Specialist
- B.A. in History, University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Texas Teacher Credential, K-8
- TRAIN PD Specialist, Since 2014
- Adult Education Instructor ( ESL, ABE/ASE)
- Developmental Adjunct Reading, Writing, Student Success ( Galveston Community College)
- Adult Education Site Coordinator (College of the Mainland)
- Adult Education Regional Program Coordinator (College of the Mainland)
Current Duties/Roles withTRAIN PD Consortium at TCALL
- Assists in identifying training needs of local providers; provides a variety of TRAIN Professional Development (PD) Consortium services to local providers; delivers training as needed according to identified needs.
- Maintains training records; acts as a point of contact for Professional Development expertise; assists in the evaluation of contract trainers.
- Participates in regular planning and strategy meetings with other TRAIN PD Consortium Professional Development Specialists.
- Participates in ongoing Professional Development initiatives to keep abreast of developments and trends in the field.
- Supports other objectives of the TRAIN PD Consortium, including research activities as approved by funder.