Professional Development Center Specialist and Capacity Building/Partner Liaison (Program Manager)
- B.S. in Human Sciences, Home and Family Life, Texas Tech University
- Certified in Servant Leadership, Lone Star College System, North Harris College
- Grant Services Manager, Texas LEARNS, State Office of Adult Education, 2004-2014
- Adult Education Operations Coordinator, Lone Star College System, North Harris College, 2000-2003
- Adult Education Career Counselor, Lone Star College System, North Harris College, 1995-2000
- Chief GED Examiner, Lone Star College System, North Harris College, 1998-2003
- Teacher, Job Readiness Classes for JTPA/TANF students, 1995-2000
- Senior Counselor, Information and Referral, United Way of Greater Houston, 1986-1989
- Volunteer Caseworker, Montgomery County Women’s Shelter
- Volunteer Counselor, Lubbock Rape Crisis Center
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Assists in identifying training needs of local providers; provides a variety of TRAIN Professional Development (PD) Consortium services to local providers; delivers training as needed according to identified needs.
- Maintains training records; acts as a point of contact for Professional Development expertise; assists in the evaluation of contract trainers.
- Participates in regular planning and strategy meetings with other TRAIN PD Consortium Professional Development Specialists.
- Participates in ongoing Professional Development initiatives to keep abreast of developments and trends in the field.
- Specializes in equipping all Professional Development Center Specialists in the Consortium to provide information and assistance to local AEL providers in analysis and utilization of performance data in the design of continuous improvement plans; and assisting local providers in improving instructional and performance outcomes through Professional Development.
- Supports other objectives of the TRAIN PD Consortium, including research activities as approved by funder.