Graduate Assistant - Research
- Pursuing Ph.D. (Learning Sciences, Education Psychology), Texas A&M University (Since fall 2015).
- M. Tech. (Education Technology), NIIT University, Rajasthan, India (2014).
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching of Science & Mathematics), Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, India (2009).
- Master of Science (Physics), Kumaun University, Uttarakhand, India (1996).
- Bachelor of Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), P. G. College Pithoragarh, Kumaun University, Uttarakhand, India (1994).
- TCALL - Fall 2016 onward.
- Fall 2016 (Till September 19):
- EDTC 689: Review of Research in EDTC, Assisted with the course content.
- Worked for ‘Educational Technology Graduate Program Organization’ on eCampus (Duties: Updating lists, resources etc., also worked with the list of content/readings/activities/technology).
- Spring 2016 and fall 2015:
- EDTC689: Designing for Mobile Learning Course: Tech support and creating learning communities for LiveCode, assisting with weekly reading wrap-ups, reports and evaluations).
- EPSY602: Educational Technology Field Theory Course: Assisted with the evaluations.
- Head, learning resource center and Department of physics, Ahlcon International School (Delhi, India) (2006-2015).
- Incharge, Spot evaluation and head examiner (Physics), Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (April 01’ 2007-2015).
- Worked for various science projects as head as well as member.
- Chief – Editor, EUMIND Project, Ahlcon International School (Delhi, India) (2013-2015).
- Presented and attended workshops and seminars of international repute (55+).
- Designed and implemented several professional development programs for students as well as teachers in Delhi and NCR schools, India.
- Presented self-designed ‘Game Based Teaching Model’ at different schools and universities in the United states during my Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program Scholarship (India to U. S. - 2012).
- Research scholar, High Energy Physics, Department of Physics, Kumaun University, Uttrakhand, India, (June 1997 - March 2002).
- Taught physics to high school students for almost seventeen years in different schools in India (1997-2015).
- Taught physics (Quantum Mechanics & Particle Physics) to students at Post Graduate level (M. Sc. Previous & Final) (December 10’ 1996 - May 15’ 1997), P. G. College, Pithoragarh, Kumaun University, Uttarakhand, India.
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
Assist with tech-support (on Articulate, Cornerstone on Demand, Google Drive and WebEx) to TRAIN PD@TCALL, Texas Center for the Development of Literacy and Learning.