Steven White, M.A.,
Training Coordinator (Program Coordinator I)
- B.S. in Kinesiology/Outdoor Education, Texas A&M University
- M.A. in Intercultural Leadership, SBTS, Louisville, KY
- Training Specialist with TCALL, Texas A&M University, Since 2015
- Research and Leadership Development Trainer, Southern India, 2007-2014
- Program Director, Camp Tejas in Giddings, Texas, 1995-2006
- Volunteer and mentor with TAMU organizations supporting international students, 2014-present
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Designs and implements processes for approval, planning, delivery, evaluation, and documentation of TRAIN professional development (PD) events.
- Develops and oversees timelines for management of TRAIN PD events.
- Responds to inquiries regarding TRAIN PD offerings.
- Assists in the maintenance of program records and databases
- May coordinate program operations to include equipment, staff and budget.
- Provides logistical and administrative support to TRAIN PD Directors.
- Compiles and analyzes program statistics.
- Evaluates current programs against program goals and objectives.
- Identifies and recommends program improvements.
- Serves as point of contact on PD event logistics for TRAIN PD Specialists working offsite.
- May develop and update training materials.