Administrative Coordinator II -
Meeting Planner Specialist
- Emerging Supervisors Program Certificate (Texas A&M Employee Development)
- Principles of Supervision and Management Certificate (Texas A&M Employee
- NCURA Training (National Council of University Research Administrators) - 2 Webcast Sessions
- TCALL Administrative Coordinator (and previous support staff positions) - since 1999
- Public Health Clerk - 4 years
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Coordinates meetings and events for TRAIN Professional Development Consortium and state office.
- Plans and provides logistical and administrative support for events,
meetings or other special functions, including registration, invoicing,
payment and on-site support.
- Provides administrative assistant support to the Director.
- Serves as liaison between TCALL and
both EAHRD Department
and College Computer Support.
- Represents TCALL at EAHRD Department staff meetings.