Peggy Sue Hyman, M.S.,
- M.S. in Educational Psychology, specializing in gifted and talented
education (Texas A&M University)
- B.S. in English with a minor in management (Texas A&M University)
- TCALL Communications Specialist / Editor - since 2002
- Editor (2002-present). Texas Adult Education & Literacy Quarterly
- Program Coordinator for the Center for Collaborative Learning Communities
(Department of Educational Psychology, Texas A&M University) - 4 years
- Assistant to Department Head (Department of Educational Psychology), Texas A&M University - 8 years
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Plans, compiles, and edits four issues per program year of TCALL's quarterly publication.
- Plans, compiles, edits, submits, and archives all reports required by funder.
- Edits Professional Development curriculum developed by TRAIN Professional Development Consortium and other print and online publications as needed for grammar, clarity, organization, style, consistency, and conformity with APA Publication Manual.
- Manages data tracking on TRAIN Professional Development Consortium, training events and participants.