Adult & Family Literacy Clearinghouse
Michelle Johnson, M.S., Graduate Assistant - Research
- PhD student in Adult Education (Texas A&M University)
- M.S. Degree in Adult Education, 2010 (Texas A&M University)
- B.S. in Agricultural Leadership and Development, 2007 (Texas A&M University)
- TCALL Graduate Research Assistant since 2010
- Graduate Admissions Supervisor – Texas A&M University, Dept. of Recreations, Parks and Tourism Sciences
- Brazos Valley Workforce Center – Assisted clients in the Choices and Food Stamp program successfully gain and maintain employment. Facilitated workforce orientation classes
- Texas Attorney General’s Office (Child Support Division) – Assisted custodial and non-custodial parents with collecting and distributing child support payments
- Texas Department of Human Services – Assisted clients with applying for TANF, Medicaid and Food Stamps
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Assist with development of new research projects under the guidance of TCALL Director and professional staff.
- Conduct research activities related to ongoing or emerging research projects as assigned by the Director and staff; includes literature reviews, data entry and data analysis, writing research reports, conducting surveys, etc.
- Assist with service activities of TCALL projects as needed