TRAIN Professional Development Consortium at TCALL
Michelle Johnson, M.S., Graduate Assistant - Research
- Ph.D. student in Adult Education (Texas A&M University)
- M.S. in Adult Education (Texas A&M University)
- B.S. in Agricultural Leadership and Development (Texas A&M University)
- TCALL Graduate Assistant - Research since 2010
- Graduate Admissions Supervisor - Texas A&M University, Department of Recreations, Parks and Tourism Sciences
- Brazos Valley Workforce Center - Assisted clients in the Choices and Food Stamp program successfully gain and maintain employment. Facilitated workforce orientation classes
- Texas Attorney General’s Office (Child Support Division - Assisted custodial and non-custodial parents with collecting and distributing child support payments
- Texas Department of Human Services - Assisted clients with applying for TANF, Medicaid and Food Stamps
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Assist with research and evaluation activities under the guidance of TCALL leadership team, including literature reviews, data entry and data analysis, writing research reports, conducting surveys, etc.
- Assist with TCALL service activities as needed.