Administrative Associate IV
Hotline / BEST Distribution / Subscription Management
- BEST Plus Training for Test Administrators (Coastal Region GREAT Center)
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Software Training - 4 Levels (Texas A&M University)
- InMagic Library Software Training - 2 Levels (Web-based Training)
- Clearinghouse Hotline, BEST Distribution & Newsletter Database
- since 2006
- Clearinghouse Library Assistant - 1.5 years
- University of Missouri - School of Business
- Texas A&M University - Forest Science
- Texas A&M University - Library
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Serves as first point of contact for local phones and Literacy Hotline calls.
- Maintains subscriber database for Texas Adult Education & Literacy Quarterly and other statewide email discussion lists; provides subscriber customer service.
- Processes and fills periodic orders for literacy assessment materials
for eligible literacy programs.