Learning Support Specialist II
Texas AEL PD Portal
- Master’s Degree in Educational Administration and Policy (University of Georgia)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, (Texas State University)
- Texas Educator Certificate (Generalist, Grades: Early Childhood – 4th grade with English as Second Language ESL Supplemental Endorsement)
- Georgia Educator Certificate for Early Childhood Education with ESOL Endorsement
- TCALL Learning Support Specialist II since 2017
- First Grade Teacher, Athens, GA (2 years)
- First Grade Teacher, Nicholasville, KY (3 years)
- First Grade Teacher, Denton, TX (2 years)
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Responds to user inquiries regarding Texas AEL PD Portal accounts and offerings.
- Coordinates program communications and marketing for the PD Portal.
- Develops and oversees project timelines for online course projects.
- Assists in the maintenance of program records and databases.
- Compiles and analyzes program statistics for the PD Portal.
- Helps with design of online courses and instructor-led trainings within PD Portal.
- May develop and update training materials for the PD Portal.
- Supports evaluation manager in evaluating current programs against program goals and objectives.
- Identifies and recommends program improvements.