Krista Mosher, M.Ed.,
Professional Development Specialist
- M.Ed. Leadership of Learning, Abilene Christian University
- M.A. Family Psychology, Hardin Simmons University
- B.S. Elementary Education, Centenary College of Louisiana
- Administrator Certification, Texas, Principal, all grades
- Elementary Education Certification (Grades 01-08)
- Secondary Mathematics Certification (Grades 06-12)
- ABE/ASE Adult Education Instructor (1992 – 2016)
- PD Coordinator, Abilene ISD (2014 – 2016)
- ABE/ASE Specialist, Abilene ISD (2008 – 2016)
- Facilitator/Trainer for the Master Teacher Academy, Math Strand (2015 - 2016)
- Facilitator/Trainer for the Texas Math Institute Initiative (2007 – 2014)
Current Duties/Roles withTRAIN PD Consortium at TCALL
- Assists in identifying training needs of local providers; provides a variety of TRAIN Professional Development (PD) Consortium services to local providers; delivers training as needed according to identified needs.
- Maintains training records; acts as a point of contact for Professional Development expertise; assists in the evaluation of contract trainers.
- Participates in regular planning and strategy meetings with other TRAIN PD Consortium Professional Development Specialists.
- Participates in ongoing Professional Development initiatives to keep abreast of developments and trends in the field.
- Supports other objectives of the TRAIN PD Consortium, including research activities as approved by funder.