IT Professional II - Webmaster
- B.F.A. in Visual Communication (Texas State University - San Marcos)
- TCALL Website Administrator and Art Director - since 2011
- Designer/Production Artist and Independent Web Developer - 15 years
- Senior Studio Artist - 1.5 years
- Photo Studio Office Manager - 1 year
- Graphic Production Artist - 6 years
- Graphic Designer - 2.5 years
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Maintains and develops websites under TCALL domain, with features to include library software interface, event registration systems, statewide publication, and training calendars.
- Administers and maintains website-based databases such as the Literacy Provider Directory.
- Ensures website compliance with state, federal, and university rules and regulations, including website accessibility and usability.
- As Visualization Coordinator and Art Director, designs graphics and artwork to enhance web publishing and print publications; Ensures a consistent visual image by promoting uniform formatting, images, fonts, icons, and layout techniques, and consistent with university branding guidelines; Develops images, diagrams, or animations used to communicate or navigate content in Professional Development training design.