Emily Moore, M.Ed.,
Research Assistant - PD Evaluation
- B.A. in Elementary Education (Sam Houston State University)
- M.Ed. in
All Levels Reading (Sam Houston State University)
- Attended 2009 National Center for Family Literacy (NCFL) Summer Literacy Institute, Research to Practice: Supporting Learners Through Literacy
- Attended 2010 International Conference on Parent Education and Parenting, University of North Texas
- TCALL - Research Assistant - since 2002
- Teacher, Elementary School - 9 years
- Teacher, Junior High School Language Arts - 20 years
- Teacher, Developmental Reading - Prairie View A&M University
- 1 year
- Teacher, Developmental Reading - Sam Houston State University
- 1 year
- Teacher, LeTourneau University -- Alternative Teacher Certification
- 7 years
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Assist TRAIN Professional Development Consortium leadership team with evaluation of professional development content and delivery.
- Research emerging community-based and volunteer literacy providers for inclusion in TCALL’s Literacy Provider Directory; network with new providers for access to TCALL resources.
- Assist with other TCALL service and research activities as needed.