Business Coordinator II
- B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business (Southwest Texas State University)
- Texas A&M University FMO Imaging Access Training Certificate
- TCALL Staff since 2008
- Non-profit corporation Accountant/CFO - 7 years
- Office of the Attorney General Accountant I - III - 10 years
- Calvary Chapel of Austin, Staff Pastor, Financial Administration Director and Chief Financial Officer - 6 years
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Supervision of Professional Development Consortium Business and Compliance.
- Bookkeeping and Purchasing.
- Travel Policy Implementation; Coordinates and facilitates travel reimbursement for Professional Development Center Specialists, staff and trainers engaged in Center-funded professional development.
- Administrative Support; Assists Director with monitoring and development of budgets.