Program Manager for PD Field Services
- Bachelor of Arts in English, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Graduate coursework in Information Sciences, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Associate Director, Center for Literacy, Education & Employment (CLEE), University of Tennessee
- Supervisor of Circulation, Lawson McGhee Library, Knoxville, TN
- Association of Adult Literacy Professional Developers (AALPD)
- The Center for Children’s and Young Adult Literature, School of Information Sciences, University of Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Community Development Corporation
- Historic Fort Sanders Neighborhood Association – Vice President
- Friends of Literacy – Vice President/ Secretary
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Assists in identifying training needs of local providers; provides a variety of TRAIN Professional Development (PD) Consortium services to local providers; delivers training as needed according to identified needs.
- Maintains training records; acts as a point of contact for Professional Development expertise; assists in the evaluation of contract trainers.
- Participates in regular planning and strategy meetings with other TRAIN PD Consortium Professional Development Specialists.
- Participates in ongoing Professional Development initiatives to keep abreast of developments and trends in the field.
- Specializes in equipping all Professional Development Center Specialists in the Consortium to provide information and assistance to local AEL providers in analysis and utilization of performance data in the design of continuous improvement plans; and assisting local providers in improving instructional and performance outcomes through Professional Development.
- Supports other objectives of the TRAIN PD Consortium, including research activities as approved by funder.