AnneMarie Molinari, M.Ed.,
Professional Development Center Specialist
- M.Ed., Special Education (California State University, Sacramento, CA)
- B.A., Communication (University of Arizona, Tucson)
- California Adult Education Teaching Credential-(Focus on Assessment and Instruction for Low Literacy Skills and Learning Disabilities)
- Adult Literacy Education Distance Learning Manager, Texas LEARNS - former State Office of Texas Adult Education and Literacy (2010-2014)
- Distance Learning Trainer and Consultant, Outreach Technical Assistance Network (2008-2010)
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) Trainer and Consultant, California Adult Literacy Professional Development Project (2007-2010)
- Adult Secondary Education Instructor, San Juan Unified School District (2001-2010)
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) Instructor, San Juan Unified School District (2000-2010)
- Distance Learning Instructor, San Juan Unified School District (2000-2001)
- Distance Learning Committee Chairperson, Texas Distance Learning Advisory Committee
- Field Partnership Team Member California Department of Education, Sacramento, California (2006-2008)
- Co-Coordinator, Western Association of Schools and Colleges Accreditation, San Juan Unified School District (2005-2007)
- Elected Member, San Juan Unified School District Article 24 Leadership Team (2005-2008)
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Assists in identifying training needs of local providers; provides a variety of TRAIN Professional Development (PD) Consortium services to local providers; delivers training as needed according to identified needs.
- Maintains training records; acts as a point of contact for Professional Development expertise; observes and evaluates the performance of contract trainers delivering training services to adult education providers.
- Participates in regular planning and strategy meetings with other TRAIN PD Consortium Professional Development Specialists.
- Participates in ongoing Professional Development initiatives to keep abreast of developments and trends in the field.
- Specializes in support to development, delivery and/or facilitation of PD for adult educators via distance learning.
- Supports other objectives of the TRAIN PD Consortium, including providing content for Quarterly publication and research activities as approved by funder.