Chih-Wei (Amy) Wang,
- Master’s student in Human Resource Development, Texas A&M University
- M.B.A. in International Business, Yuan Ze University, Chung-Li, Taiwan
- B.B.A. in International Business, Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan
- TCALL Graduate Assistant-Research – since 2015
- Presenter at Academy of Human Resource Development International Research Conference of the Americas – Presented paper, Perfectionism and Knowledge Sharing: Testing the Moderation Effects of Coaching – February 2015
- Research Assistant and Project Coordinator – Study of Competency Indicators of Personality in the semiconductor field – 2012-2014
- Teaching Assistant in Psychological Testing and HR Assessment - 2013
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Assist with research and evaluation activities under the guidance of TCALL leadership team, including literature reviews, data entry and data analysis, writing research reports, conducting surveys, etc.
- Assist with TCALL service activities as needed.