- B.A. in Psychology with Minor in Sociology (Texas A&M University)
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Memory and Cognition Lab, Texas A&M University Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences (3 years)
- Tutor, Reads and Counts Program, College of Education and Human Development, Texas A&M University (1-1/2 years)
- Assistant Teacher, Kiddie Academy of College Station (5 months)
- Marketing Assistant, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Preferred Living, College Station, TX (1 year)
Current Duties/Roles with TRAIN PD at TCALL
- Assists TRAIN PD leadership team with evaluation of professional development content and delivery.
- Provides PD trainers with feedback reports on sessions completed for continuous improvement.
- Assists with design, data collection and reporting of statewide needs assessment for professional development, including but not limited to analysis of existing data sets, conducting or assisting with interviews, conducting surveys / questionnaires, and facilitating focus groups.
- Other support to TRAIN PD research or service activities; may include field-based research activities or literature reviews, outreach to identify and network with emerging community-based literacy providers, and other support to project leadership.