Literacy Institute Resources (Adults with Disabilities)
Resources for Adults with Disabilities
Instructional Resources for Teachers
Workplace Accommodations and Disability Employment Outreach
- ADA Library: Job Assistance Network: Provides a wealth of information regarding the Adults with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the regulations surrounding this law.
- Call to Action: Make Disability Visible in Everything We Do: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Blog
- How Creating a Culture of Accessibility Positively Impacts Business: Learn how creating a culture of accessibility positively impacts business, watch this webinar produced by the Texas Workforce Solutions and the Texas Workforce Commission in collaboration with Seton Healthcare Family. To access this video, click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQZ4hz7eBi8
- LD Online: LD OnLine is the leading website on learning disabilities, learning disorders and differences.
- The Playlists: Disability Resources for WIOA Practioners: Each playlist is a carefully selected set of links to resources related to improving service to individuals with disabilities. The resources are intended for use by workforce development professionals, employers, rehabilitation services providers, adult educators, and other practitioners. Provided by the Disability and Employment Community of Practice, WorkforceGPS, U.S. Department of Labor.
- Training Resources for Serving Customers with Disabilities